United States Disaster Relief
Join a Deployment!
- Get to Know Us
- Revisit Past Disaster Deployments
- USDR Trip Application
- Email us to Schedule: USDR@poured-out.org
- Call us at: 707-278-USDR (707-228-8737)
- Poured Out offers group and leadership training for churches, businesses, and communities who are interested in being trained to be first responders when a storm hits! Email us at USDR@poured-out.org to book a training!
- Check Out What Kind of Impact You could have on a Community –Pastor Nathan Hedge’s Reflections after Moore, OK Tornado
- Things to Be Aware of Before Deploying
- Recommended Packing List
- Volunteer Code Of Conduct
- Travel Arrangements: Volunteers are responsible for getting themselves to and from deployment sites
- A Tetanus shot is required to volunteer. If you are not currently up to date on your Tetanus vaccinations, you must be willing to get vaccinated before your trip or during your trip. Red Cross often offers free vaccinations on site!
- Insurance OR a completed insurance waiver is required. If you do not have insurance, see the “Required Forms” section to download a waiver
Poured Out recognizes that each volunteer will assume their own risk in regards to which medications and vaccinations they get in preparation for their trip. While some volunteers take all preventative measures, others stick to the basics/required vaccines and medications. Talk to your physician about what’s right for you.
- Agreement to Poured Out’s COVID-19 Volunteering Policies
- You Will Need a Copy of the Front and Back of Your Drivers License or State ID
- You Will Need a Copy of the Front and Back of Your Medical Insurance Card
- Signed Copy of Volunteer Code of Contact
- Don’t Have Insurance? Fill Out Our Insurance Waiver
- Under the Age of 18? Fill Out Our Minor Consent Form
- Trip Cost is $25 per day
- Trip Cost covers overnight lodging, breakfast, dinner, work coordination, liability insurance coverage
- Lunch is not included in trip cost. Depending on the timeframe, there is often lunch served for free in the field, if not be prepared to purchase lunch at local fast food or restaurants
- Travel costs (fuel, plane tickets) are not included. Volunteers are responsible to get themselves to and from deployment sites